I wanted to give you a look into what a coaching session with an entrepreneur might look like…but in a format that you can do on your own:
1. Start with determining what your strengths are. Both the strengths of you and of your business.
2. Then look at what I consider the big 5 of building your brand:
– Who do you help?
– What do they want and need?
– How do you provide that?
– What’s the result?
– Why should those perfect prospects choose you over everyone else?
3. Then figure out what the long-term and short-term outcomes you want from your business are…both personally and professionally. Most people ignore the ‘personally’ part…but to me, that’s the key.
4. Then use the answers to 1 & 2 to create a plan to get you to 3.
I know…I’m oversimplifying this…but this is a lot like when you do a screen.
The questions are like the tests. They give you information. Then you build a program using the information you gather to get the client to their goals.
So when you think about building your Ideal Business – start with the same approach you’d start with when designing a program to help a client reach their goals. Just replace the screen with what I shared above and you’re off to a really good start.