I wanted to give you a look into what a coaching session with an entrepreneur might look like…but in a format that you can do on your own:
1. Start with determining what your strengths are. Both the strengths of you and of your business.
2. Then look at what I consider the big 5 of building your brand:
– Who do you help?
– What do they want and need?
– How do you provide that?
– What’s the result?
– Why should those perfect prospects choose you over everyone else?
3. Then figure out what the long-term and short-term outcomes you want from your business are…both personally and professionally. Most people ignore the ‘personally’ part…but to me, that’s the key.
4. Then use the answers to 1 & 2 to create a plan to get you to 3.
I know…I’m oversimplifying this…but this is a lot like when you do a screen.
The questions are like the tests. They give you information. Then you build a program using the information you gather to get the client to their goals.
So when you think about building your Ideal Business – start with the same approach you’d start with when designing a program to help a client reach their goals. Just replace the screen with what I shared above and you’re off to a really good start.
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.