- A referral-driven business is a great business
- Offline – 1 referred guest per client is ideal
- How – direct invitations to FEOs, intros to strategic alliance programs
- Charity events bring in guests and build goodwill
- Referrals can also be directly into a program
- Not all referrals will buy, but its a good start to selling
- Reviews are part 1 of referrals, part 2 is social proof
- Next up is client-based introductions
- Intros are far too commonly overlooked
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.