Today, Pat sits down with his wife Holly and discusses the dos and don’ts of working in your house – as they have done for more than a decade.
- Pat is joined by his wife, Holly, to discuss their decade of working from home
- You must have a dedicated workspace
- Pat and Holly made the mistake of trying to share an office
- They discuss their daily check-ins
- A morning routine is a good idea when you don’t have to leave your house
- Taking active breaks really helps keep you going
- Holly breaks down her “don’ts” which aren’t what Pat was expecting
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.