In this episode, Pat lays out how to decide when you should scale your business and also when you should scale back your business.
In today’s episode we’re going to discuss the signs of when our business should be larger or smaller.
- People often want to know when they should grow their business, but sometimes it may be necessary to scale back their business for long-term success
- Are your classes consistently at or near capacity?
- Are you generating enough income to pay your bills?
- How healthy is your business’s foundation
- Do you have systems in place for growth?
- Low profits are a red flag that downsizing may be necessary
- Less than 80% capacity during peak hours is also a red flag
- Do you feel like you are being stretched too thin?
- Downsizing is not failure, it is smart business leading
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.