In this episode, Pat lays out how to decide when you should scale your business and also when you should scale back your business.
In today’s episode we’re going to discuss the signs of when our business should be larger or smaller.
- People often want to know when they should grow their business, but sometimes it may be necessary to scale back their business for long-term success
- Are your classes consistently at or near capacity?
- Are you generating enough income to pay your bills?
- How healthy is your business’s foundation
- Do you have systems in place for growth?
- Low profits are a red flag that downsizing may be necessary
- Less than 80% capacity during peak hours is also a red flag
- Do you feel like you are being stretched too thin?
- Downsizing is not failure, it is smart business leading
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.