In this episode, Pat sits down with legal expert, Amy Colotti, to help navigate the landscape of landlord dealings.
- Disclaimer – this is not legally binding advice, this is advice from a legal expert
- Pat welcomes Amy Colotti
- Advice on what to do if you are a fitness professional worried about paying rent and evictions right now because gyms are being forced to close
- Ideas and tips for how to speak to your landlord about your current situation and the future of your lease
- Being proactive is very important right now
- Amy walks us through the legal process of being evicted
- Amy discusses personal guarantees
- SBA Loans at SBA.gov
- contact Amy at www.ingramlaw-fitpro.com
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.