Pat is joined by the magnificent Scott Rawcliffe to discuss how to deliver the best value to your clients and maximize both sides of the relationship.
- Delivery is more than just providing what has been paid for
- Delivery, when done correctly, leads to business growth
- Start your referral system right away
- Have clients bring their own support system, and train them all
- A referral is not a business opportunity for your client, it’s a way to make their friends’ and family’s lives better
- They should invite their favorites, not an army of people
- Gift cards and free books are great ways to get people in the door
- Can you solve their problems better than others can? For example, supplements
- Disney business example
- People will always pay for convenience
- Find out how to help clients’ own social groups
- Maximize the value of each client
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2020, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.