In this episode, Pat discusses some thoughts on the importance of customer service.
- Today’s question comes from Fred Zoller
- It’s not “business to business” it’s not “business to consumer” it’s “human to human”
- Try to make clients’ lives better
- The most important recruiting you do is of people under your care
- It’s way easier to keep people happy and clients than find new clients
- Be happy to go as far as necessary to keep you clients happy
- Clients are not people we tricked into signing up, we are now partners in their success
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.