In this bonus episode, Pat shares some practical tips on how to adjust your business practices during the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
- People are being forced to reinvent their businesses quickly
- It’s time to start being leaders if we haven’t been before
- First priority is keeping current clients
- Forging relationships during adverse times is unbelievably valuable to both parties
- Now is a great time to strengthen your business’ community
- Don’t be tone deaf with your marketing now
- Anything that is part of a solution to people’s issues right is great
- Go through your credit card statement and start cleaning up subscriptions you aren’t needing now
- With that in mind, if you have a subscription-based sales model, be so valuable people won’t cut you out of their bills
- You may need to hire employees and train them to where you aren’t needed as much.
- You need to “work on” your business more than “work in” your business.
- Don’t look for immediate gratification if you’re trying to build your ideal business.
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.