- Being client centric is a great way to have a recession-resistant business
- Know why the client is there and what they are wanting
- Your business needs to be all around your clients
- Do they want to lose weight, get fit, or just be happier?
- Sometimes they aren’t sure, they just want to be validated as people
- Gym owners are doing more now because they have to, but why just now?
- Build a community no matter what is happening in the world
- You can’t be about just tools – you must be about clients!
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2020, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.