- Pat is seeing a trend he is not comfortable with in many fitness gym owners
- Owners have been focused on changing and providing for clients until their facilities open back up, but there a many things to think about moving forward
- You must have a plan for everyone when you re-open
- Many clients won’t return immediately
- You need to continue to provide online options
- Technology will not save you any more than a kettlebell will save you
- You must be relationship-driven
- Finding new prospects will look different, probably forever
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2020, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.