- Pat is seeing a trend he is not comfortable with in many fitness gym owners
- Owners have been focused on changing and providing for clients until their facilities open back up, but there a many things to think about moving forward
- You must have a plan for everyone when you re-open
- Many clients won’t return immediately
- You need to continue to provide online options
- Technology will not save you any more than a kettlebell will save you
- You must be relationship-driven
- Finding new prospects will look different, probably forever
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.