- Strategies don’t work if clients can’t follow them
- Note: pistol squats aren’t intermediate
- A system is only great if it is doable
- “If you’re serious, put it on credit” is not factoring in reality
- Look at who your clients are and figure out how to best coach them
- Their experience with you isn’t in a vacuum
- You’re setting clients up to fail if you don’t factor in who they are
- High ticket is squeezing money quickly because clients won’t be long-term
- Clients’ lives should come first, be client-centric
- Meet them where they are and move them forward step by step
- Have a reality-based approach to coaching
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.