- It’s bad thinking that leads should immediately become clients
- You don’t make bug financial decisions that way
- A lead is anyone who shows interest and gives you contact information
- They are beginning their journey
- They show interest, but aren’t ready to buy immediately
- A prospect is a lead who shows interest in buying
- Per Dean Jackson, out of 200 leads, 100 won’t opt-in or pursue
- 15 will invest within 90 days
- The other 85 will…eventually
- So more than 80% of buyers will need continued marketing
- Keep putting out great content and offers
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.