- It’s bad thinking that leads should immediately become clients
- You don’t make bug financial decisions that way
- A lead is anyone who shows interest and gives you contact information
- They are beginning their journey
- They show interest, but aren’t ready to buy immediately
- A prospect is a lead who shows interest in buying
- Per Dean Jackson, out of 200 leads, 100 won’t opt-in or pursue
- 15 will invest within 90 days
- The other 85 will…eventually
- So more than 80% of buyers will need continued marketing
- Keep putting out great content and offers
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.