- Don’t get caught up in “what you do”
- Focus more on “who you serve”
- Hone in on marketing before building your business
- Too many just build and hope people need what they build
- The solution we create shouldn’t be about us
- What’s a big enough problem that people would pay you for a solution?
- We compete on price and convenience instead of value of solution
- Service-based fitness is the new norm
- Participation-based is its way out
- Lead with solving a problem
- Solutions can be “high ticket” but must also be “high value”
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.