- Disclaimer: you may be offended by this episode
- Many many people are trying to start online fitness businesses
- There are 2 categories they fall into
- A – The Hedgebetter – Covid caused business issues but they are still committed to providing a valuable service
- B – The Passives – want income without work
- If you think you are going to make passive income online without any work you are incorrect
- People who have things like successful info-products also have some of the most sophisticated businesses out there
- The hard work is hidden from the public
- Having a good produce is not some sort of magic
- You must have an efficient way to get it to the public
- Think of this way – 1 day to create, 6 days to promote
- You are trading in coaching for a marketing career
- Coaching clients have higher lifetime value than sales clients, btw
- Passive income is not a myth, but it is pretty close
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.