- Repetition of fundamentals was always seen as important in sports
- But not all reps are even – you’re only reinforcing what you do
- Practicing and improving is important first
- We often want to “borrow” successful ads and tactics and skip the practice part
- You can’t improve if you’re skipping the work
- If you say you aren’t good at something, it probably means you haven’t done it much
- Repetition is the foundation of frequency
- The more frequently you do something, the more you improve, while building a foundation
- You don’t have to start as a successful salesperson to become a successful salesperson
- Most people don’t practice what matters, so if you do, you will stand out
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.