- Repetition of fundamentals was always seen as important in sports
- But not all reps are even – you’re only reinforcing what you do
- Practicing and improving is important first
- We often want to “borrow” successful ads and tactics and skip the practice part
- You can’t improve if you’re skipping the work
- If you say you aren’t good at something, it probably means you haven’t done it much
- Repetition is the foundation of frequency
- The more frequently you do something, the more you improve, while building a foundation
- You don’t have to start as a successful salesperson to become a successful salesperson
- Most people don’t practice what matters, so if you do, you will stand out
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.