- Are gyms dying or will they soon be the go-to option again?
- WSJ suggested hybrids are the future – a year after Pat’s book, btw
- Pat has been offering a hybrid experience since 2004
- Some gyms ARE dying, because of…
- 1 – They were already circling the drain and couldn’t handle new struggles
- 2 – The new restrictions and lockdowns caused insurmountable financial difficulties
- Economic downturns and unforeseen obstacles thin the herd
- Some businesses hit their ceilings then are finished
- Gyms, as a whole, are not dying
- Some are surprisingly having their best year ever
- They are changing, but they are alive
- Hybrid is not the future, it is the present
- Convenience is the core of a successful business
- Remember that clients feeling better > gym aesthetics
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.