- Are gyms dying or will they soon be the go-to option again?
- WSJ suggested hybrids are the future – a year after Pat’s book, btw
- Pat has been offering a hybrid experience since 2004
- Some gyms ARE dying, because of…
- 1 – They were already circling the drain and couldn’t handle new struggles
- 2 – The new restrictions and lockdowns caused insurmountable financial difficulties
- Economic downturns and unforeseen obstacles thin the herd
- Some businesses hit their ceilings then are finished
- Gyms, as a whole, are not dying
- Some are surprisingly having their best year ever
- They are changing, but they are alive
- Hybrid is not the future, it is the present
- Convenience is the core of a successful business
- Remember that clients feeling better > gym aesthetics
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.