- Most fitness businesses are offering similar services
- They look different, but are essentially hosting workouts
- It’s all one-size-fits-all once they get you in the door
- The fitness industry is constantly evolving
- You must provide more personal accountability
- Clients need help with “the other 165”
- Culture is very important in client success
- They need to feel like they’re on a team
- Many fitness businesses never measure progress
- Whether its weight loss or how they feel, people need to know they are progressing
- Stand out in marketing by using case studies and tons of social proof
- Be willing to answer individual questions that your clients have
- Start coaching people before they start paying you – your value will skyrocket
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.