- Every year, people request ultra-detailed marketing calendars
- It sounds good, but the year never goes as planned
- You will get better info before the calendar is completed
- Don’t use old info to market to an evolving marketplace
- How does January 2020 info help market in April 2020?
- The situation is always in flux, you must be adaptable
- Adaptability is a tremendous asset to have
- Plan to win the day, win the week, before winning 10 months from now
- Look ahead to big dates and plan big events
- Identify the marketing around them, then stop
- Know the things that need prep, then be flexible with the rest
- 90% of your success should come from winning days and weeks
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.