- People often don’t lean into their strengths
- The best mule still finishes last in a horse race
- You need to do things that are interesting enough for you to get great at
- Pat developed his writing to the point its his business driver
- Writing and coaching are the experiences Pat build around
- Be you – not a a bad imitation of someone else
- You don’t have to do your weaknesses. Hire out or determine if they’re even necessary
- Surround yourself with people who play to your weak spots
- Wear many hats to start – then delegate when you can afford to
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.