- Each year Pat posts important lessons on his birthday
- They are an evolving framework for his life and business
- Here are 3 of his top ones for this year
- 1 – Understand your own definition of success
- For Pat it is – do what you value and do it well
- Enjoy what you trade your time for
- Continually pursue getting better
- Don’t water down your efforts
- Establishing guardrails helps you focus
- “I’ll be successful when ____” is a myth
- 2 – Win the day
- A common goal through Pat’s life
- The pandemic spotlighted this one
- When forced to sit still, he got better with business and family
- Time is gift – be present
- 3 – Relationships are the foundation of everything
- Some of Pat’s clients have been clients for years
- Build deeper, not wider
- Invest time in your people
- How can you improve the lives of those around you?
- The more you help, the more you succeed
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.