- Each year Pat posts important lessons on his birthday
- They are an evolving framework for his life and business
- Here are 3 of his top ones for this year
- 1 – Understand your own definition of success
- For Pat it is – do what you value and do it well
- Enjoy what you trade your time for
- Continually pursue getting better
- Don’t water down your efforts
- Establishing guardrails helps you focus
- “I’ll be successful when ____” is a myth
- 2 – Win the day
- A common goal through Pat’s life
- The pandemic spotlighted this one
- When forced to sit still, he got better with business and family
- Time is gift – be present
- 3 – Relationships are the foundation of everything
- Some of Pat’s clients have been clients for years
- Build deeper, not wider
- Invest time in your people
- How can you improve the lives of those around you?
- The more you help, the more you succeed
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.