- As business owners, we have a disproportionate amount of influence over our own success
- The decisions we make are what determines if we meet our goals
- You need to have a filter that you run each decision through
- This filter acts as a self-audit
- “Will this decision help me meet my goals while staying in my guardrails?”
- If the answer is no, you probably shouldn’t be doing it
- Think about all the time you spend on things that don’t meet your own criteria
- Fixing this one thing is a great jump-start to a more successful business
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.