- As business owners, we have a disproportionate amount of influence over our own success
- The decisions we make are what determines if we meet our goals
- You need to have a filter that you run each decision through
- This filter acts as a self-audit
- “Will this decision help me meet my goals while staying in my guardrails?”
- If the answer is no, you probably shouldn’t be doing it
- Think about all the time you spend on things that don’t meet your own criteria
- Fixing this one thing is a great jump-start to a more successful business
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.