- Pre-Facebook Pat tried more than 100 marketing tactics
- Simple idea: know market, get in front of them
- There’s more than Facebook out there
- As a consumer, how reliant are you on Facebook?
- References, Reviews, Relationships
- Referral is first line of defense
- Online reviews come next
- Direct relationships are also very valuable
- Facebook ads are a great way to start and grow relationships
- Use a mix of referral tactics
- Try to generate 1 “guest” per client
- Testimonials are great, but reviews get views
- Build more relationships
- Facebook ads are just icing on the cake
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.