- Pat has spoken to more fitness professionals than almost anyone
- They have mostly a similar business trajectory
- They end up with a few clients but those clients aren’t multiplying by themselves
- So they try several ways to get new clients – with mixed results
- They are good trainers but they hit a plateau as far as new members
- People aren’t walking out the door with promotion on their minds
- You have to stop being invisible to non-clients
- You need to determine your ideal client
- Then you must show up relentlessly to them
- Pat shares his client template
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.