- There are 5 steps to client retention
- 1 – Track your numbers
- Actually know how long people stay
- 95% month over month is great! – High 80s is trouble
- 2 – Deliver on Promised Results
- If they aren’t reaching goals, they’ll leave
- 3 – Offer Accountability
- Info is free, accountability makes the difference
- Clients need to know you’re paying attention
- 4 – Make a Connection
- Clients can’t be just a face in the crowd
- Easier to leave if they wouldn’t feel missed
- 5 – Community-Building
- A sense of client community is powerful
- If clients are rooting for each other, they’ll stay
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.