- On-Boarding plays a big role in clients’ success
- Optimizing it has usually been reactive
- Make sure both sides’ expectations are up front
- Introduce community early in the relationship
- Trainings about foundational items are necessity
- Mindset is key to getting people on the road to success
- You must set people up to succeed from day one
- Narrow your focus from “could” to “should”
- Know that clients are often coming to you at a deficit
- Meet them where they are, not where you’d like them to start
- Start at their doors, not yours
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.