- Too many stop following up too quickly
- Follow up until you have reason not to
- Frequency is greater than reach
- If a lead is still in the market, keep following up
- If they’ve made the wrong purchase, keep following up
- The long-game pays off
- How can you motivate your prospect and demonstrate your help?
- Pick a flagship follow-up channel, once its established, start a second
- Remove bottlenecks and hurdles in your system
- Make frequent and varied offers during follow-up
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.