- Knowing your ideal client is so very important to business success
- If you’re planning on investing in bringing them in, you must know who they are
- Pat has a couple of questions to answer to narrow your target
- If you only were paid for the results clients achieved, who would you serve?
- You may be amazing at everything you do – but people come to you for results
- You can just rent access to workouts and charge a premium
- What has to be true about a person to be your ideal client?
- For Pat, they must be business owners and be willing to take action
- Answering these questions will make your job easier and more enjoyable
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.