- Knowing your ideal client is so very important to business success
- If you’re planning on investing in bringing them in, you must know who they are
- Pat has a couple of questions to answer to narrow your target
- If you only were paid for the results clients achieved, who would you serve?
- You may be amazing at everything you do – but people come to you for results
- You can just rent access to workouts and charge a premium
- What has to be true about a person to be your ideal client?
- For Pat, they must be business owners and be willing to take action
- Answering these questions will make your job easier and more enjoyable
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.