- Building a strong team has always been important to Pat
- It’s okay if people graduate and move on
- If you have motivated staff, they’ll have goals beyond your walls
- Have good relationships with your employees – stronger than a typical job
- Expectations and roles must be clearly defined
- Bringing on a team member is like bringing on a client
- Your responsibility is leading by example and developing the team
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.