- Warren Buffet – “Be the best at what you do”
- Oversimplified, but correct
- In bad economic times, you never see the best businesses close
- If you improve as a marketer, you’ll always have better marketing – compound interest
- Success is an inside job
- Knowledge investments don’t have to cost $1000s
- Your small service business is probably a cash-flow business, not a cash-out business
- Invest your income as you go
- Having more financial control along the way is valuable
- If you’re worried about inaction, your best bet is in yourself
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.