- Your business has such a greater upside if you dial-in your follow-up
- E-mail is very effective for follow-up, especially in Pat’s business
- You also need to be active in your social media campaigns
- Podcasts and videos can also help you build a relationship before people buy
- How to write a daily e-mail
- Don’t hold back your best stuff until money changes hands, give it away
- Prospects all have a problem they need help solving
- Use one of the three styles of invitation offers
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.