- Your business is as fragile as the platform you use
- Going all-in on one platform is very risky
- When deal of the day sites fizzled, tons of businesses went under
- Social is NOT your business, its just a traffic source
- Diversify, diversify, diversify
- Facebook owns an audience they allow us to share
- They rent it out to advertisers
- You need to create your own platform
- You own your email list
- Use FB and IG as tools, but don’t become over-reliant
- Make sure you aren’t building on a foundation of sand
- Build yourself a business that can survive a social media collapse
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.