- A list of Pat’s influences, especially Dan Kennedy
- “Money loves speed”
- The quest for perfection is procrastination in disguise
- Speed is temporary – sprinting is short distance
- “Money loves consistency”
- The important valuable things are what we do daily
- The easiest way to get better at something is to do it consistently
- In reality, its success that loves consistency
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.