- Pat studies successful people
- Most people look for what makes successful people stand out
- You should look for what they have in common
- One thing they all do is operate by design
- They are the architect of their own lives
- People who struggle tend to be reactive instead of proactive
- Following someone else’s blueprint doesn’t lead to excitement
- Writing out your goals helps craft your vision
- Look at 3-5 year plan with 90 day targets
- Too many people establish abstract dreams instead of actual goals
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.