- What makes people keep coming back?
- Actually being referable is Step 1 to getting referrals
- Do your clients feel lucky to have access to you?
- This all contrasts with “high ticket” programs
- “High value” is never mentioned
- Do you want to help people or prey on desperation?
- Are people happy to invest in you because your value is high?
- Most businesses aren’t client-centric
- They are built around trainers or equipment, etc – not the clients
- 1 – Make your client the star of the show
- Disney doesn’t have rides, they make you stars of experiences
- 2 – Interactions with you need to be enjoyable
- Sense of accomplishment should overshadow tiring workouts
- Adults don’t get enough positive reinforcement
- 3 – Be different to be remarkable
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.