- There are endless number of “coaches”
- Coach is often a misused term
- One-way conversation is not a coaching
- Coaching has become too transactional
- Coaching is helping someone be better than they could be alone
- Clients’ unique issues are often overlooked
- Odds are that most industry leaders have something that stands out
- How can you unlock that?
- Working from templates is okay, if they are just a starting point
- We all had “by the book” teachers and exciting engaging teachers
- Understand that 100 clients means 100 individuals
- They each have their own needs, wants, issues
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.