- Recurring revenue is the foundation of Pat’s success
- There are 3 steps – Business model planning, getting clients, and keeping them
- Today we’re talking business model planning
- 1 – What is the target?
- How much income do you want and when do you need it?
- Having both a benchmark and a deadline is necessary
- 2 – What do you charge to get there?
- 3 – How many members do you need at that rate?
- High volume of low pricepoint or the opposite?
- What do we deliver for a fair value exchange?
- A plan to follow…WOM, promotions, blueprints, etc
- Accountability for that plan
- Community connection – like-minded motivation
- Access to a mentor/leader to address challenges
- Simple is better
- Accountability > stuff
- Losing access is more painful than losing stuff
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.