- Recurring revenue is the foundation of Pat’s success
- There are 3 steps – Business model planning, getting clients, and keeping them
- Today we’re talking business model planning
- 1 – What is the target?
- How much income do you want and when do you need it?
- Having both a benchmark and a deadline is necessary
- 2 – What do you charge to get there?
- 3 – How many members do you need at that rate?
- High volume of low pricepoint or the opposite?
- What do we deliver for a fair value exchange?
- A plan to follow…WOM, promotions, blueprints, etc
- Accountability for that plan
- Community connection – like-minded motivation
- Access to a mentor/leader to address challenges
- Simple is better
- Accountability > stuff
- Losing access is more painful than losing stuff
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.