- There’s a real benefit to being personal
- Often, if you’re struggling, being more personal would help
- It can surprise clients when you’re personally interested
- Lecturing is fine, but its not coaching
- Adapting to your clients is a differentiator
- Make your experience about your client
- Being interesting is short-term. Being interesting will last
- Create towards many individuals vs 1 crowd
- Infuse personal interaction in your marketing
- Having non-selling conversations help you have a better business
- If someone hires you, its your responsibility to give them value
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.