- Many of us rely on a word-of-mouth business
- Our successful clients speak about their transformations, etc
- Too often we only look at it through our eyes
- Bring-a-friend is great – it shouldn’t be your only tactic – but its successful
- You can nudge clients to reach out – clients’ friends are easier to sell to
- It’s more effective to ask in a 1-on-1 setting with client
- You can “coach” clients on how to do this as well, but don’t put all the selling on them
- As a bonus – make BaF focus on a local charity
- This is a good look for all involved
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.