In this episode, Pat and Billy discuss the following:
- How Pat used his baseball coaching career as a springboard for his success
- Pat’s net worth starting out was more than negative 50K including a loan go into default
- The factors that led to Pat’s financial success
- Setting specific goals
- Start with conservative savings goals and go from there
- Being a good role model for his kids
- The importance of who you’re around
- Pessimistic people are dangerous
- Reading biographies can be instrumental
- Why Pat is passionate about supporting me in helping Fit Pros with their finances
- It’s easy to rationalize financial decisions that lead to difficult positions
- How finances can be embarrassing
- How finances affect the other important areas of life
- Why it’s so important to achieve financial goals
- What’s on Pat’s bucket list
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.