In this episode, Pat and Billy discuss the following:
- How Pat used his baseball coaching career as a springboard for his success
- Pat’s net worth starting out was more than negative 50K including a loan go into default
- The factors that led to Pat’s financial success
- Setting specific goals
- Start with conservative savings goals and go from there
- Being a good role model for his kids
- The importance of who you’re around
- Pessimistic people are dangerous
- Reading biographies can be instrumental
- Why Pat is passionate about supporting me in helping Fit Pros with their finances
- It’s easy to rationalize financial decisions that lead to difficult positions
- How finances can be embarrassing
- How finances affect the other important areas of life
- Why it’s so important to achieve financial goals
- What’s on Pat’s bucket list
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.