- Accountability is often your missing link
- Info is cheap, often free, but people still do not succeed
- We are all used to the concept of accountability
- In the gym, people are observing you
- We do better being observed than just being ourselves
- Pat utilized accountability coaches – weekly check-ins, scoreboards, etc
- Structured accountability is often absent to the top of food chain
- Outreach is a big deal
- When clients fall off track, help them re-calibrate
- Touchpoints, feedback, celebrations all show you care about their success
- Without accountability, you’re just a commodity
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.