- Failure is part of the process, learn from it
- 1 – Not attracting prospects consistently
- You must be magnetic to your ideal market
- Word of mouth is valuable, but not consistent
- Sporadic marketing can’t be great
- 2 – Not converting leads into clients
- We often write-off leads after 72 hours
- Follow up. Follow up. Follow up.
- Position yourself as authority
- 3 – Not understanding the people you serve
- Stop using internal language externally
- Try to see through your prospects’ POV
- 4 – Not having leverage
- Most fitbiz pros are guilty of this
- You should have multiple ways of getting paid
- No leverage leads to burn out
- 5 – Wearing too many hats
- Jack of all trades, master of none
- Delegate and elevate
- Perform in your “zone of genius”
- 6 – Having poor retention
- It should always be around 95%
- Track the number, not the faces
- Improving retention can immediately transform your business
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.