- Focusing on the client is an evergreen concept
- People want value and to feel valuable
- Build your business on things that do not change
- Opp 1 – Hybrid Model
- WSJ just agreed with Pat’s longtime assertion about hybrid fitness
- Hybrid IS NOT Zoom workouts + Live workouts
- Hybrid IS using all available tools to help your clients
- Direction, instruction, motivation is always available to facilitate client success
- Accountability is very valuable outside of the gym
- Opp 2 – Integrating Wellness/Nutrition
- “Healthy Foods” are on the rise
- People are trying to build up their immune systems
- Just coaching exercises is very limited
- Nutrition coaching is a great way to ensure client success
- Vitamins, stress relief, etc – you are a one stop shop
- Its a good time to be an early adopter of this blend
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.