- Focusing on the client is an evergreen concept
- People want value and to feel valuable
- Build your business on things that do not change
- Opp 1 – Hybrid Model
- WSJ just agreed with Pat’s longtime assertion about hybrid fitness
- Hybrid IS NOT Zoom workouts + Live workouts
- Hybrid IS using all available tools to help your clients
- Direction, instruction, motivation is always available to facilitate client success
- Accountability is very valuable outside of the gym
- Opp 2 – Integrating Wellness/Nutrition
- “Healthy Foods” are on the rise
- People are trying to build up their immune systems
- Just coaching exercises is very limited
- Nutrition coaching is a great way to ensure client success
- Vitamins, stress relief, etc – you are a one stop shop
- Its a good time to be an early adopter of this blend
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.