- Being client-centric has shown its value during Covid times
- Your facility isn’t as important as your relationships and experience
- Put client needs over your own plans
- “What do you want/need?” vs “Attend my gym”
- Workouts have become a commodity
- TurboTax vs H&R Block vs CPA
- Make your clients feel like the centerpiece of your day
- Most gyms are based on sales, not goals met
- Your clients trust you, so guide them
- Help clients be part of something bigger
- Catch people doing something right and build them up
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.