- The prospect of things opening back up soon is exciting
- Summer may still be slow as far as fitness business, but look to fall and into 2022
- The playing field is not level – its never been
- You may not have the marketing budget of Peloton but you can succeed
- Things are never going to be the same and we need to accept and embrace it
- You must be proactive and get ahead of change
- The line between online and offline is gone
- Convenience is king and people have gotten used to certain things
- Positivity and consistency aren’t tactical but are very important
- Business is up and down but if you stay grounded in the middle, it’ll be easier
- Focus on being better and more client-centric and you’ll do well
P.S. – 6-Weeks of Coaching…Free.
Get a surge of new clients and revenue over the next 6 Weeks with ZERO FEE and no obligation to continue?
If you’re a current business owner who wants to add 50K or more in annual revenue over the next 12 month, you can Test Drive our coaching program for 6 Weeks with no fee or even an obligation to continue as a way to demonstrate how we can help you grow your business.
No strings attached. No obligation. You get our best coaching & tools…and hopefully, you’ll love it enough that you want to keep working together.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.