- The prospect of things opening back up soon is exciting
- Summer may still be slow as far as fitness business, but look to fall and into 2022
- The playing field is not level – its never been
- You may not have the marketing budget of Peloton but you can succeed
- Things are never going to be the same and we need to accept and embrace it
- You must be proactive and get ahead of change
- The line between online and offline is gone
- Convenience is king and people have gotten used to certain things
- Positivity and consistency aren’t tactical but are very important
- Business is up and down but if you stay grounded in the middle, it’ll be easier
- Focus on being better and more client-centric and you’ll do well
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.