- Don’t fall in love with what you sell
- Strive to help your clients
- Provide templates instead of saying “do this”
- Give your clients frameworks
- Support, accountability, coaching, templates are all pieces of the puzzle
- How do you make it easier to adopt your advice?
- Lower the friction to good behaviors, add friction to bad behaviors
- Make anything outside of the “other 165” simple to do without supervision
P.S. – 3 Months of Coaching…Free.
We’re taking on a few new clients in our Business Growth Coaching Program to help them remodel what they’re doing to not only succeed for the rest of 2021, but to set them up to thrive as the industry evolves.
Right now we’re testing this program as a ‘pay as you profit’…
…every payment will be more than covered by the previous month’s growth…guaranteed.
Plus, to get started, there is no fee for the first three months and we only ask for a fee once you’ve earned enough to cover the costs.
Would you be interested in discussing?
If so, email me here with ‘interested’ in subject line and we’ll set up a chat.